Thursday 11 December 2014

Moroccan Prints & Temporary Tatts





 


 
 
Moroccan prints have always been a favourite of mine, so I was over the moon when Laundry Boutique kindly gifted me with this amazing shirt dress!
I decided to style this piece with my PU leather A-Line skirt, my all time favourite chunky River Island boots and my cosy fur clutch bag from the lovelies at Little By Little Boutique.
I've also added a bit of sparkle to the outfit with a beautiful silver lily temporary tattoo, which was also kindly gifted from Beach Café (more info below about this lovely company)!
 
I thought I'd show you all how the shirt dress looks just on its own (last photo). It's such a nice length, as being 5ft10 I usually struggle to find shirt dresses that are long enough, so I was really happy with this!
 
Shirt Dress - Laundry Boutique
PU Leather A-line Skirt - USC (similar here)
Chunky Boots - River Island (similar here)
Fur Clutch Bag - Little By Little Boutique
Temporary Tattoos - Beach Café
 
 
Beach Café UK
- - The luxury online boutique - -
From designer swimwear, to beach dresses, to flash tattoos, Beach Café has it all.
If you're going away for some winter sun or already dreaming about summer next year then this is the perfect online boutique to buy all of your dreamy summer items on.
Beach Café also stock some amazing kaftans, especially the crochet ones as they would look fab with a golden tan!
Link below is to the kaftan page, just so you can see for yourself how beautiful they are!
 
Beach Café are also a stockist for 'Flash Tattoos', which is a collection of jewellery inspired temporary tattoos. So when the lovely Natasha gifted me with the 'Goldfish Kiss H20' pack, I just couldn't resist!
They're perfect for night outs, festivals, girlie holidays and much more!
There is 7 different style packs, with so many cool designs inside!
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
Erin - One Big Floordrobe x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment