Sunday 11 January 2015

Vintage











 
 
The lovelies at Lone Wolves Vintage kindly sent me this Niagara Falls tank, which I thought would look great styled with some leather and check.
With the checked shirt (which is a Christmas present I got for my dad haha) tied around my waist, it makes a great layering look.
Also styled with my beautiful new shoes from Public Desire, which I purchased at the Clothes Show. Absolutely fell in love when I saw these boots because of the burgundy toe and heel detailing.
 
Bailey Doodle also felt like he needed to make an appearance in this post hahah
 
Leather Jacket - River Island (similar here)
Tank - Lone Wolves Vintage (one off item)
Check Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Public Desire
Sunglasses - VEVE Eyewear
 
If you make a purchase from VEVE Eyewear, feel were to use my code 'erin_hunt' to receive $10 off your order!
 
 
Thanks for reading!
Erin - One Big Floordrobe x

No comments:

Post a Comment