Wednesday 19 November 2014

Missy Empire Reptile Lovin'


 




 


 
 
Absolutely loved doing a collaboration with Missy Empire, as this skirt is just me down to a T.
I am loving the reptile print design on this product, I could happily have it on all of my clothes, especially as it's monochrome!
The quality of this skirt is amazing, it's a nice thick material that doesn't show any lumps or bumps (which every girl loves)!
The fitting is a really nice highwaisted and it also comes with the belt, which I think looks fab as it really defines your waist!
I styled this with just a plain grey tank top and grey strappy sandals, as I went more for the casual look but you can 100% dress this skirt up or down for any occasion.
 
 
Top - H&M
Skirt - Missy Empire
Clutch - H&M
Shoes - Matalan
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Erin - One Big Floordrobe x
 
PS: would just like to add that I was not trying to be like Kim K in the bum photo, I just wanted to show you all my lovely new ink...PROMISE! :) hahah 

No comments:

Post a Comment