Saturday 1 November 2014

Chiara Fashion Cape

 





 

I've been wanting one of these capes for ages, so when the lovely Nina from Chiara Fashion kindly
sent me one I was over the moon!
It literally goes with absolutely everything and it's perfect for A/W.
As usual I've decided to style mine all monochrome, with my new turtle neck jumper and grid trousers.
I love how the clash of prints still work, even though they're both simple prints I never put two together so this was a first for me and it's safe to say I'll be doing a lot more of it in my outfits in the future!
I'm clearly enjoying myself way too much in the last photo, thinking I'm some kind of super hero in my cape hahah.
 
Turtle Neck Jumper - Primark
Grid Trousers - Primark
Boots - Primark
 
 
 
 
Erin - One Big Floordrobe x


No comments:

Post a Comment