Tuesday 28 October 2014

Bristol Haul


 
When Primark's A/W coat collection came out, I just knew I had to have
every single one hanging in my wardrobe!
So many bloggers that I follow on Instagram have managed to grab themselves
the amazing dogtooth coat that is £35 but after seeing soooo many of them
owning this coat, I wanted to have a different one as I always like to be
different!
When I was shopping in Lanzarote last week, I popped into Pull and Bear
and spotted this amazing long-line baseball style coat and I fell in love at
first sight but I knew I couldn't buy it as my suitcase was pretty much
bulging out of the sides already!
But I managed to grab it today when I was shopping in Bristol, at £60 it is
a bit more pricey than the Primark coat but I just kept telling myself that this
is the coat I 'NEED'...
- from Pull And Bear



These two Primark scarfs were everywhere at LFW and it's safe to say I fell in love.
I've been on the hunt for them ever since, as my nearest store doesn't stock
the 'Limited Edition' collection.
When I saw these today and I actually screamed with excitement, think I
might of given the women next to me a heart attacked!
(£10 each)
- from Primark

 
Everything high neck at the moment, has to be mine. So when I came across
this jumper in Primark it was straight in my basket within seconds.
They also have it in a khaki colour, which I was also very close to buying
aswell but I knew that I had to control myself!
(£14-£16 roughly)
- from Primark

 
I'm pretty sure you've noticed by now but if not, everything I've bought
has been black and white (shock)! So I thought that I'd add a bit of colour into the mix!
Seeing as tartan is back on trend this season, I thought that I couldn't really
go wrong with a tartan scarf and at only £4, I'm not really complaining!
- from Primark

 
Another high neck purchase, are we surprised?! Umm no.
Although in photos this top looks horrendous hahah. I don't know what it is
I just couldn't get a good photo of it.
(£6-£8 roughly)
- from Primark

 
I was on the hunt today for some snazzy trousers, where I came across these.
I'm still debating on these as I'm unsure whether they actually do anything for me. I love the style,
with the grid detailing and black stripe down the inside and outside of the leg.
No doubt I'll end up keep them as that's what always happens!
(£12)
- from Primark

 
I've been on the hunt for AGESSSS for a new black handbag as I was getting bored of my fringed one. When I spotted this one, I just knew it was the one *smug face*
Seeing as this bag is from Primark I was really surprised with the quality of the PU leather as
usually it just looks like a shiney bin bag but I'm really happy with it!
As the bag is a bit plain, I'm going to remove the tassel part and replace it with a fur pom pom which
hopefully I can get from River Island before they sell out again!
(£9)
- from Primark


 
 
Hope I haven't bored you for too long, thanks for reading! :)
 
Erin - One Big Floordrobe x 

No comments:

Post a Comment