Friday 24 October 2014

The End Of Summer - Part 2

 
Monochrome
Night Three
 

 





 
Once again my monochrome addiction is back. Kept this outfit pretty simple, styled my comfy zig zag high waisted shorts with a cross back cami and my beaut Koko Couture clutch bag from the lovely Thalia!
Oh and I cannot forget my amazing sunnies from Jeepers Peepers, even if they do make me feel abit like Willy Wonka!
 
 
Cami Top - Glamorous
Shorts - H&M
Converse - Office
Clutch Bag - Koko Couture
Sunglasses - Jeepers Peepers
 
 
 
Bumble Bee
Night Four
 

 


 
A lot of Missguided lovin' in this outfit. Booby top alert! Always feel very risky wearing this bralet but I love it too much not to, so I'd definitely recommend wearing tit tape with this hahha!
You can style this bralet with anything highwaisted, just like I did with this beaut Missguided checked A-line skirt. When I saw this online I just knew that I had to have it!
 
 
Bralet - Missguided
Skirt - Missguided
Sandals - Desire Clothing
 
 
 
 
 
Erin - One Big Floordrobe x

No comments:

Post a Comment