Monday 13 October 2014

The Perfect Oversized Jumper

 
 
 
 
 














At work at the moment we have this amazing khaki collection which I've absolutely fallen in love with. Khaki is 100% going to be my colour for A/W.
When I spotted this jumper, I just knew that I had to have it! It's the comfiest thing in the world and it's so easy to just chuck on with a pair of ripped jeans and chunky boots and still be able to look like you haven't just rolled out of bed!
I paired my oversized jumper with my oversized coat...can you tell I like things that are oversized?!



Coat - H&M (similar here)
Jumper - H&M
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Bag - USC (similar here)
 
 
I've also had my nails done ready for my holiday on Tuesday, which means I won't be blogging for the next week but that also means once I'm back I'm going to be doing a big post of all my holiday outfits! So keep your eyes peeled :)
 
 
Erin - One Big Floordrobe X
 
PS: sorry for the bad quality photos, I was freezing my absolute tits off on my balcony so I took these really quickly! hahah 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment