Wednesday 22 October 2014

The End Of Summer - Part 1


Under Water
Night One



 
 




 
My first night in Lanzarote I tried to attempt to get some colour into my outfit, as I'm always wearing black and white. So I decided to go for this H&M blue skirt. I absolutely love this skirt, especially as I managed to find it in sale! It is actually a co-ord but I didn't manage to get the blazer before it sold out :(
To start with I had just styled it with a plain white tee but half way through taking photos I was getting a little chilly, so I chucked on my black maxi kimono which I thought worked quite well!
 
Maxi Kimono - H&M (similar here)
White tee - H&M
Skirt - H&M (similar here)
Clutch Bag - Primark
 
 
 
Marbles
Night Two
 
 
 




 
I bought this River Island dress absolutely ages ago but never really had an occasion to wear it. I love the print of this dress and I love the cut out shoulders too! I wish this dress wasn't a skater'ish style as I prefer dresses that just hang nicely but with my shopping addiction, I still needed to have it!
I saw Emily Cocklin style these two chunky necklaces together on her Instagram, which I thought would work perfectly for this outfit!
 
Dress - River Island (similar here)
Silver Rope Necklace - Primark
Silver Coin Necklace - H&M
Clutch Bag - Primark
 
 
 
 
Erin - One Big Floordrobe x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment