Tuesday 16 September 2014

ASOS Fur


After seeing all the blogger babes amazing outfits this week for London Fashion Week made me envy them so much!
The main thing that caught my eye was fur! From fur coats to fur clutch bags, I absolutely fell in love.
After spotting Megan Ellaby on day 2 of LFW with the most amazing matching fur scarf and clutch bag from ASOS, I just had to have a look online at what ASOS had in stock!
I came across the most beautiful fur coats that will be perfect for A/W, so I just thought I'd share them all with you!
 
 





 
 


ASOS had some fab fur statement pieces but these 5 coats were my favourite!
My all time favourite one was definitely the Fire and Ice Two Tone Fur Coat (picture two) from Australian brand, Unreal Fur.
They've got the most amazing collection of coats and gilets on ASOS, they're definitely worth a look!
 
So if anyone would like to treat me and has a spare £185 lying around, then you know what to get me ;)

 
 
Erin - One Big Floordrobe x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment