Sunday 22 June 2014

Gingham Galore

 
 
 
I just want to thank the amazing Analise from Motel Rocks for sending me this beautiful gingham dress as a gift,  I was so excited when it arrived in the post!  
 
 







 
 
 
I was so excited when I found out I would be doing a collaboration with Motel Rocks, they're definitely one of my favourite brands!
Their whole collection is so on point!
When choosing my item of clothing I thought I'd go for something that I wouldn't usually go for (basically something that's not black), so I decided on this Mini Slip Cami Dress which is absolutely beautiful!
Seeing as this dress is pastel pink and has a gingham print, it's bang on trend!
You could wear this for any occasion, day or night!
 
 
 
 
Also I'd just like to thank Lizzie from Pauls Boutique for sending me the Carla Block Patent Purse in dusty pink, it's perfect for this outfit!
It's safe to say that PB have majorly upped their game, so I'd 100% check out their website if you're looking for a new bag or purse.
What I absolutely love about this purse, is that it's big enough to use as a clutch bag for a night out in town. It fits my phone, money, gum, even a small comb! What more could you want :)

Would just like to add that these come in many colours and they have 30% off them at the moment, so grab one while you can!
 
 
 
Just one more thank you, to Kevin from Infinitine for sending me a Forever Circle Pendant necklace!
It's so delicate and pretty, I haven't taken it off since it arrived last week!
Their whole collection is stunning, I would definitely recommend checking them out.
 
 
Dress: Motel Rocks
Purse: Pauls Boutique
Shoes: ASOS
3 in 1 Necklace: H&M
Circle Necklace: Infinitine
Sunglasses: Primark
Rings: Pandora
Lipstick: MUA from Superdrug
 
 
 
 
Thanks again for reading, hope you liked it!
Feel free to leave any comments below :)
 
Erin - One Big Floordrobe x
 
 
PS: sorry for the awkward photos, was my first time taking photos like this so didn't really know what to do with myself haha. I look like a plank of wood!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment