Wednesday 4 June 2014

Triangl Heaven

Eeek this is my first ever blog post, how exciting!
I thought to myself 'what would be the best thing to blog about first?' and the first thing that popped into my head was the amazing company called Triangl.
If you have not heard of this company then OMG you have never lived!
Every girl dreams to own a piece of their collection and I'm just very lucky to own two pieces!
 
Triangl very kindly got in contact with me and asked if they could send me a piece of my choice as a gift (and of course I said yes!! Who wouldn't?!).
I decided to go for this beautiful pastel blue bikini which is called 'Chloe Santa Rosa Splash'.
I chose this bikini because of the style, the shape is definitely my favourite out of the 4 styles they stock and also the colour, the pastel colours are really in this Spring/Summer and I think this bikini would look great with a tan!
 
If you like the look of this bikini then you can find it here
 
 
I'd just like to thank Emma and the Triangl team again for sending me this gift, I absolutely adore it!
 
 
Now..onto the next bikini!
As soon as I set my eyes on this bikini I knew that I needed to have it. This is the 'Ollie Penny Wanderlust' bikini and isn't it just a dream!
After begging the rents, I finally persuaded them to buy this bikini for me for my birthday! My dad was outraged with the price because its a bikini, BUT COME ON?! Look at it!
I love the white mesh overlay, so that it kind of looks like polka dots. I like how the cobalt blue bottoms don't match the top but in a good way. I like how bold this bikini is.
Can you tell I'm in love with it?
 
 
If you like the look of this bikini then you can find it here
 
 
 
 
 
Just thought I'd add a few details about the bikini's.
 
The photo above shows what they look like on...obviously! (just like to add that this is not me in those pictures, how I dream to have a body like that!!)
The 'Chloe' bikini (on the left) has adjustable back and neck ties, hipster boyleg bottom, is fully lined so will not go transparent when wet and is made from neoprene material which if you don't know is wet suit material. This bikini also comes with a beach bag which is a pastel blue colour.
 The 'Ollie' bikini (on the right) has fixed straps so kind of like a bra style, hipster boyleg bottom and again this bikini is made from neoprene material. This bikini also comes with a cobalt blue beach bag.
With sizes I would say that the top half is very accurate but I would recommend going a size up on the bottoms (unless you want an appearance from cellulite Sally and a cheeky bit of muffin top hahah) as they do cut in a bit.  
 
 
 
 
This is how I plan on styling my 'Penny Wanderlust' bikini for the Mallorca Rocks pool party in August. I've styled the Triangl top with high waisted bottoms because I prefer the style and I think that they're more flattering on me.
 
Bikini top: Triangl
High-waisted bottoms: H&M
Kimono: H&M
Bumbag: River Island
Sunglasses: Primark
Tattoo Choker: eBay
 
 
 
Anyway, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed my first ever blog!
 
Erin - One Big Floordrobe x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment